Beyond the HDMI port, however, you may be stumped at which features would best suit your needs. To determine which tablet is right for you, you will first need to decide what you would like to do with your tablet and what you are willing to spend to get the features that pique your interest. You’ll want to compare such features as battery life, storage capacity, and processing speed.
In this article, we will review our top picks and hopefully make it easier for you to choose that tablet that’s right for you.
This tablet features a quad-core processor, 32 GB of internal storage that can be upgraded to 128 GB using a micro-SD card, 2 GB of DDR3 RAM, the Android 8.1 Oreo operating system, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, and micro USB and mini-HDMI ports. It also has a 2.0 M front camera to help you get that perfect selfie and a 5.0 rear-facing camera so you can capture life as it happens.
The Tango Tab is an excellent option for people on a budget who want to be able to connect their new tablets to other devices. It may not be able to keep up with mobile games, but it is undoubtedly sufficient for streaming Netflix to your TV.
- Less “bloatware” than the big name brand tablets means you’ll have more room for the apps and files that you will actually use.
- Comes with a pre-installed screen protector and a faux leather case, so you are ready to use your tablet as soon as it arrives.
- A cost-effective solution for those who don’t need all the bells and whistles of the more expensive brands.
- Slower processing speeds compared to other tablets on the market.
This tablet features a high-quality display with a screen resolution of 1920×1200 pixels, which supports playback in full HD, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, and micro USB and mini-HDMI ports. Its quad-core processor and 3 GB of DDR3 RAM make it suitable for efficient multitasking, and the Android 9.0 Pie operating system keeps you up to date. Storage space is pretty average at 32 GB, but you can expand it to a max of 128 GB with a micro-SD card A 13-megapixel rear camera, and 5-megapixel front-facing camera allows you to capture every moment in crystal-clear detail.
- Great battery life.
- High-resolution screen display makes photos and videos look beautiful.
- Features the latest Android operating system.
- The WiFi connection speed is too slow to stream tv and movies smoothly.
This tablet features a 10.1 inch, 1920×1200 resolution screen, and a Mali-T720 GPU to help enhance loading speed and picture quality. Thanks to a quad-core processor and 3 GB of DDR3 Ram, you will be able to multitask seamlessly with no lags, and the Andriod 9 Pie operating system means you’ll stay up to date. It has a 32 GB hard-drive that can expand to up to 128 GB with the use of a micro-SD card, which means you’ll never run out of room for the files you need or the photos you love. The inclusion of a 2 MP front-facing camera and a 5 MP rear camera allows you to capture each moment or video chat with friends.
- Extended battery life
- Fast processing speeds
- Clear picture
- Difficult to find sturdy cases for this model
This 2-in1 tablet features an 11.5-inch high-definition screen, quad-core processor, and a detachable keyboard. It has 32 GB of onboard storage, and you can expand it to up to 128 GB with the use of a micro-SD card, so you know you’ll be able to keep all of your important files and photos in one place. This tablet also features a nice camera that will allow you to take pictures and videos.
- Functionality of a laptop but its size makes it easier to use while traveling
- Large screen makes it ideal for watching tv and movies
- Very slow processing speed
This tablet features a 10-inch, 1280×800 multi-touch display, a detachable keyboard, and runs on the Android 8.1 Go-Edition operating system. It has a 1.4 GHz processor, 1 GB of DDR RAM, and 32 GB of onboard storage that you can expand to up to 128 GB with the use of a micro-SD card. Front and rear cameras allow you to capture pictures and videos with ease.
- Detachable keyboard allows the tablet to function like a laptop
- Battery doesn’t last very long between charges
Out of all the tablets we’ve reviewed, the one we recommend most is the Vankyo MatrixPad Z10 Tablet. Its high screen resolution means that the display will be crisp, its quad-core processor is great for multi-tasking, and its 13 MP rear-facing camera allows users to capture high-quality pictures and videos. If you’re looking for a great tablet that won’t break the bank, this is the one for you!